WEEKLY SUPP AND RES LEVELS FOR NSE FNO FROM 14 July TO 19 July 2014
Email id –email@example.com
PLEASE UNDERSTAND BEFORE YOU TRADE
TRADING GUIDELINES (or how to trade using this sheet):
1. This model is based on the premise that the TREND LEVEL is the most important price level that decides the intraday trend. Much like how the door or a window hangs by a hinge and sways in the wind, the intraday trend also hangs by this TREND LEVEL and swings because of the demand-supply, volatility and market sentiments prevailing in the market. Hence its importance in intraday trading.
2. Opening Price is considered around close of previous day. Avoid BUYING if Prices open abnormally High and Avoid SELLING if prices open too low.
3. If the market price is stable above the TREND LEVEL, then GO LONG. and book profit near the resistant level (res1 and res2)
4. If the market price is stable below the TREND LEVEL, then GO SHORT. and book profit near the support level (sup1 and sup2)
5. STOP LOSS: Since you are aware of the 'potential returns' at the time of initiating an intraday trade (difference between the entry price and profit targets), you should set up an appropriate STOP LOSS around 1% above below of the trade price to protect yourself if the market turns and goes against you.
6. ALTERNATE STRATEGY: If you have already initiated a trade with clear-cut profit targets and a stop loss level, and find during the course of the trading day that the market turns and goes the other way and crosses the TREND LEVEL, then trade again:
.For instance, if your first trade was a LONG trade and the market price drops through the TREND LEVEL to lower price levels, then GO SHORT.
. And, if your first trade was a SHORT trade, and the market price rises through the TREND LEVEL to higher price levels, then GO LONG.
Anurag Gupta is a professional analyst and investment consultant having a rich experience of around 21 years successfully predicting the movement of Indian Stock Market. With an enviable track record of more than 90 % accuracy consistently, we firmly believe that the Key to success for Indian stock market is a rare combination of Money + Method + Time + Target. It would be a very difficult task to achieve perfection in all above, but we have been able to go very much close to the same by continuously practicing the guru mantras for stock market over the past 2 decades Self confidence, Hard Work. My email id and chat id firstname.lastname@example.org. Mobile no 9255191643. You can watch his daily news letter on www.chartistscafe.blogspot.com
We provide paid service also for intraday trading Nifty Future Call + intraday call in fno and in capital market + daily news letter + BTST/STBT+ delivery base call for swing traders and short term investors. Based on news and technical by sms.